See our Calendar page for more info on these & other events.
July 2017 Events
7.7 Fireworks at Ambler Kiwanis Festival
7.7-9 Shore Leave 39 at Hunt Valley Inn near Baltimore MD
7.16 Mini-Golf at Horsham Family Golf followed by meeting at Red Lion Diner
7.30 USS Adamant Cantina & Movie Night – Spider-Man – CANCELLED
August 2017 Events
8.11-13 Browncoat Ball 2017 in Gettysburg PA
8.13 USS Adamant Cantina & Movie Night (Tentative) – we’ll see either Valerian or The Dark Tower
8.19 A-Team Tubing Down the Delaware followed by meeting at Roman Delight
September 2017 Events
9.24 The Great Escape Zone (Escape Room), Bensalem, PA
Happy Summer! Some of us are preparing to go down to Shore Leave 39 at the Hunt Valley Inn, which is yet again under new ownership. Confirm your room reservations!
Comgratulations to our CO on her new (yet temporary) job! We all hope this accelerates her recovery.
STAR TREK: DISCOVERY
Producers: Nicholas Meyer, Vincenzo Natali, Akiva Goldsman
Showrunners: Gretchen J. Berg, Aaron Harberts, Heather Kadin, Rod Roddenberry, Trevor Roth, David Semel
The series is currently scheduled to premiere in September 2017.
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Lt. Commander Rainsford, the first officer of the Discovery
- Doug Jones as Science Officer Saru
- Anthony Rapp as Science Officer Stamets
- Michelle Yeoh as Georgiou, Captain of the USS Shenzhou
- Maulik Pancholy as Chief Medical Officer Dr Nambue
- Terry Serpico as Admiral Anderson
- Sam Vartholomeos as Ensign Connor
- James Frain as Spock’s father, Sarek
- Shazad Latif as Commander Kol, commanding officer of the Klingons
- Chris Obi as T’Kuvma, a Klingon
- Mary Chieffo as L’Rell, Battle Deck Commander of the Klingon ship
Click here for more details.
Last October we finally made it to the Bushkill Falls in the lovely Pocono Mountains. Sometimes referred to as the “Niagara of Pennsylvania,” Bushkill Falls is among the Keystone State’s most famous scenic attractions with a 100-ft waterfall plus trails, fishing, boating & other family-friendly activities. We wandered through various trails admiring the fall foliage and gorgeous water falls. Definitely worth a return visit!
Take a look at pictures from our other events at our Photo Gallery page!