See our Calendar page for more info on these & other events.
February 2017 Events
2.12 USS Adamant Meeting & Dinner at Bonefish Grill in Montgomeryville
2.17-19 Farpoint 24 Convention in Timonium, MD
2.25 USS Adamant Cantina & Movie Night in Plymouth Meeting
March 2017 Events
3.26 USS Adamant Meeting & Dinner at Broad Axe Tavern in Ambler PA
3.11-19 Philadelphia Flower Show at Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philly
Winter is here! The thing I love most about winter is looking forward to summer. We’ve got a quiet rest of December, with our annual New Year’s Eve party coming up at the Pugliese’s in Hatfield.
In February some of us will be attending the annual Farpoint Convention in Timonium MD (Feb 17-19). Check out their website for a complete list of guests & activities.
At the 2016 Region 7 Conference, the Regional Coordinator presented the USS Adamant with a “Certificate of Longevity” for 20 years of operation in the 7th Fleet! Congratulations to us, and to our brave Captain!
STAR TREK: DISCOVERY
Producers: Nicholas Meyer, Vincenzo Natali, Akiva Goldsman
Showrunners: Gretchen J. Berg, Aaron Harberts, Heather Kadin, Rod Roddenberry, Trevor Roth, David Semel
The series is scheduled to premiere January May SOMETIME in 2017.
- Sonequa Martin-Green as Lt. Commander Rainsford, the first officer of the Discovery
- Doug Jones as Science Officer Saru
- Anthony Rapp as Science Officer Stamets
- Michelle Yeoh as Georgiou, Captain of the USS Shenzhou
- Maulik Pancholy as Chief Medical Officer Dr Nambue
- Terry Serpico as Admiral Anderson
- Sam Vartholomeos as Ensign Connor
- James Frain as Spock’s father, Sarek
- Shazad Latif as Commander Kol, commanding officer of the Klingons
- Chris Obi as T’Kuvma, a Klingon
- Mary Chieffo as L’Rell, Battle Deck Commander of the Klingon ship
Click here for more details.
Last October we finally made it to the Bushkill Falls in the lovely Pocono Mountains. Sometimes referred to as the “Niagara of Pennsylvania,” Bushkill Falls is among the Keystone State’s most famous scenic attractions with a 100-ft waterfall plus trails, fishing, boating & other family-friendly activities. We wandered through various trails admiring the fall foliage and gorgeous water falls. Definitely worth a return visit!
Take a look at pictures from our other events at our Photo Gallery page!